Thursday 10 November 2011

My dedication


Shalom

It has been a long journey up until now and I would like to offer this first page as a dedication to my Heavenly Father, Yahweh.  He is the source and life of my being and Yeshua/Jesus my salvation.  He has blessed me with talents and abilities to write, draw and play instruments and may it bring Him great glory. 

I want to thank my Heavenly Father Who has blessed me in abundance.  I am grateful for all His provision in my life and the wonderful Husband, Family and Friends He has given me.  There is a new wind of change in the air and the year ahead I believe holds a great depth of excitement and joy. 

I am so excited about this first post as it means that I have just registered with blogger, new beginnings are over the horizon and I am following the deep desires of my heart to begin to paint and draw again. 
"I desire to release the Glory of Yahweh and the treasures of my heart on canvas, paper and any form of medium my hands can find. "

"Beauty truly is in the eyes of the beholder and nothing can express words more than a picture.  When people look at the work that comes from my heart, I pray it will leave them comforted, fulfilled, breathless and one step closer to Yahweh Almighty."

May the Art begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment