Thursday 10 November 2011

You are Yahweh - Poem written by Andrea Folgado - 3rd January 2011

The following is a poem written by my dear sister in the faith, Andrea Folgado.

Enjoy!

You are Yahweh

Glorious You are in full
All honour belongeth to You
By Your mighty arm of love
Fully outstretched am I saved!
You are righteous, O King
And You alone do i serve
Truly You deserve my all!

Beauty pours out from You
For You are the head of the river
Flowing Your life of love freely
Healing all in Your path
Guided by the will of Your Spirit
Truly Your mercy is endless
As You love the undeserving!

Your glory encompasses
And Your Spirit dwells amongst us
Can our deeds escape You?
Lo, For you know our hearts
Our darkness finds no rest
For You judge us in truth
Yet in Your mercy we are spared.

You are Yahweh, whom I serve
My Saviour and King who saves
And lives within my heart, daily. 


No comments:

Post a Comment