Thursday 10 November 2011

YAHWEH IS CLOSEST IN THE MOST DIFFICULT TIMES, WALKING WITH YAHWEH IN THE DESERT - 9 Jan 2011

Dear beloved Brothers and Sisters in the faith,

THE FATHER LOVES YOU SO MUCH and He knows every need, every desire, everything you feel and think.

The Father has laid on my heart that many of us are experiencing a harsh desert situation and I am lead to write this poem.  Please be encouraged and be blessed and know that your King is with you J

The heat of the sun is beating down upon my head,
Where is the comfort of the shade of a tree, only drops of sweat I feel instead,
The hard rock of discomfort underneath me,
Looking left and right with desert sand beneath me.

Why do I feel so empty and why do I see no oasis,
My supplies have run low and water to be found there are no traces,
Which path do I take; from where have I come and where do I go?
The road seems too much to bear; any further effort from me is gone.

My breath heavy on my chest, my strength is no more,
With my head to my hands my tears fill my eyes,
My flesh wants to murmur and my soul anxious it cries,
All these facts that fill my mind.

I look up and with great delight,
I see the King of kings with a delightful smile,
His tender voice comforts me and says don’t worry, I am near,
That utterance of His voice made all the fear disappear.

His hand gently lifts my head and His body gives me shade,
I am with you on this journey, all you fear must fade,
I will provide you with all you need,
Don’t let what you feel and see blind the faith you need to believe.

I’m right at your side, so close I reside,
His Hand points the way in which I need to go,
He gives me bread to eat for the journey,
And says just over that hill is your victory I know.

Don’t give up and don’t give in,
Don’t listen to the voice of serpents that test you,
Don’t worry about the food and water,
 I have already blessed you.

Remember the words I gave you before your journey began,
Don’t look at the now but your victory resides in the end,
I have given you your weapons why have you left them behind?
Here they are again, don’t forget and don’t become blind.

Continue, I am with you in your desert experience…..

No comments:

Post a Comment